Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Recommendation: Adam Carolla's Podcast

The most entertaining thing in the world right now is Adam Carolla's podcast. Until about two weeks ago, I was not at all a fan of Carolla. But after reading a wave of rave reviews and learning that his podcast became the most downloaded in history in about a week, I decided to give it a shot. And it turns out that he's really funny. And that's important because that's the whole show--him, talking to his friends from his living room. There's nothing fancy: the audio quality is awful a bunch of the time, there seems to be no planning at all that goes into each episode, and I've never heard of at least half of the guests. But Carolla is a fantastic interviewer, he's opinionated, and he talks about funny things. The podcast is not censored in any way, which means it might not be for everyone, but it's free, it's daily, and I like listening to it while I work. It's way better than just about anything I've ever heard on the radio. I recommend it, randomly.

No comments: